Funds settled under GreaterGood depend upon the support of individuals, businesses, community agencies and private foundations to sustain their work in developing philanthropy in our community.
GreaterGood now offers the community the ability to make tax-deductible donations to select funds established under GreaterGood through an online form.
(note: you will be transferred to a secure site to make your payment)
Each of the funds listed below appear in the drop-down section of the donation form. Each Foundation supports a specific charity and all moneys donated through the form will be directed to the corpus of your selected fund to generate perpetual benefit through the fund.
- ACT Law Society Foundation
- BillBerry Blue Stocking Fund
- Bray Kargas Family Fund
- Capital Woodland and Wetlands Conservation Trust
- Footprints Forever Foundation
- Francis Carroll Scholarship
- Lifeline Canberra Foundation
- Linke Animal Welfare Trust
- Matthew Callaghan Memorial Fund
- National Arboretum Canberra
- National Bonsai & Pensing collection of Australia
- Rachel Baker Memorial Fund
- Upper Lachlan Foundation Gift Fund
Partnering with a GreaterGood fund provides:
- An opportunity to help others in your community
- 100% tax-deductibility for your donation
- No deduction for administrative costs
- An opportunity to be acknowledged by the fund and the charity
On submission of your donation, you will be able to print a tax deductible receipt.